- Diffusion Model on Image Synthesis for Adversarial Image Attacks
- with Tong Chen
- Survey on Conversational Search and Applications in Biomedicine
- with Naga Sai Krishna Adatrao and Gowtham Reddy Gadireddy
- Joint Model for Entity Recognition and Normalization
- Design a joint model utilizing neural network architecture for mention detection and entity linking within a biomedical ontology (i.e., UMLS concepts).
- Document Retrieval using Neural Text Summarization
- Misleading Information on Twitter Regarding Nicotine as Potential Prophylactic or Therapeutic for COVID-19
- Predictive model using CBA algorithm (apriori association rules) for identifying tweets with misleading information, especially on the use of smoking (vaping) for COVID-19.
- Identifying Special Interest Groups on Twitter and the Effects of Twitter’s interventions
- Data analytics on the perspectives of a special interest group (i.e., QAnon) towards the COVID related events.
- BMET (BioMedical Entity Tagged) Embeddings
- Learning joint word-concept embeddings from the biomedical entity annotated corpus. We use the MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) codes for representing biomedical entities